- First, checkout our guide - Lupulin Exchange Emails 101: How to receive our emails now and forever
- Try resending the confirmation email (My Account > Resend Verification Email).
- Be sure the check your spam/trash folders for the email. If you have your mail forwarded to another account, you need to check the spam/trash folders on the original account because emails marked as spam/trash may not forward.
- If you still don't receive the email, verify that you created your account on LupulinExchange.com rather than on the LEx Help Desk (where you are now) - these are two very different places with separate logins.
- If you've ruled out 1 & 2 above, it is very likely your email server is rejecting incoming messages from SendGrid - a 3rd party service we use for email. You can either have your web admin whitelist SendGrid or you can simply use a different email address (ie Gmail). You can edit your email address on the My Account > Settings > Update Profile, then click Resend Verification Email.
Modified on: Mon, 26 Mar, 2018 at 3:37 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.