- Buyer or Seller submits a cancellation/refund request via email to email@example.com with the following:
- Subject = Cancellation/Partial Refund [choose one] Request - [your order #]
- Other party (Seller or Buyer) must be Cc'd on email (email addresses can be found on the order receipt)
- Copy & paste the following into the email body and fill in the blanks:
My Name: [your name]Company Name: [your company]Order #: [order #]I, [your name], and [other party's name] have both reviewed the LEx Order Cancellation & Refund Policy and have mutually agreed to cancel/partially refund [choose one] this order. [other party's name] will reply to confirm consent within 72 hours to begin the refund process. This order needs to be cancelled/partially refunded because [reason for cancellation/refund request].
- Attempt to resolve the issue prior to requesting cancellation.
- Never submit a cancellation or partial refund request unless you've already contacted the buyer/seller and they have agreed to your request.
- If the other party replies to confirm consent of cancellation within 72 hours, we will initiate the refund.
- It may take several business days for the credit to show on your account - this out of our hands and depends on how quickly your bank issues you the credit.
- Incomplete or incorrect cancellation/refund requests will not be processed.
- Partial refunds can only be issued for complete orders. Do not submit a partial refund request unless the order status = complete (valid tracking has been entered).
- Do not submit a request for multiple orders - a separate request is required for each order.
- If you are requesting a partial refund (ie for 1 box out of 5), please:
- Indicate Partial Refund instead of cancellation in the subject line and choose partially refund in the email body
- Include the number of boxes to be refunded