If you are shipping hops into a state like New Mexico, you'll be required to include information about the out of state seller (which your state considers to be us rather than the brewer, grower, or merchant you're actually buying hops from) when creating a sales tax exemption certificate (aka NTTC in New Mexico) via the state's website (here's how to do that).

In that case you'll need...

Our company name: The Lupulin Exchange, LLC

Our EIN: 47-1185792

Our physical address (no mail): 

1715 Crabtree Falls Hwy

Roseland, VA 22967

You probably won't need our mailing address, but here it is just in case:

PO Box 797

Nellysford, VA 22958

If you need anything else, please let us know.

For more information about sales tax exemption certificates, go here.